Monday, August 17, 2009

TimeLines

Collaborative timelines? Where people create and post historical events and then share it for others to view. When I tried to find primary sources for Social Studies activities it was sometimes a challenge locating people who had experienced events who would be willing to share. You can rate and comment on the information. I looked up several controversial topics and found the information and content to be tasteful and relevant. I found some pop culture icons as well as historically relevant pictorial content. I found the information cited from reputable sources such as the Library of Congress. I would recommend this as a great resource for high school students to critically view and analyze historical data and events. http://timelines.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment