Wednesday, July 24, 2013

REmind101

    Remind101 - Free and Safe Text Messaging for Teachers
     

    Do you regularly text? Is this your main choice for communication? I use text more than email, phone or any other source of communication tool. I finally found an application to send a text message to all parents and students (and I DO NOT have to manage the list of names!) that I wish to invite to join my texting list. When you set up a class then you are provided with a text message to join and then they provide the parent/student with the phone number. Once you give your parents/students this invitation which includes the information, you can message your parents/students in one simple step! Check it out!

Posted from Diigo. The rest of my favorite links are here.

No comments:

Post a Comment